Friend at Court
The 2013 USTA Friend at Court Publication is available, click here to view
All matches are played using The Code, click here to view.
- M = Men, W = Women, X = Mixed, Op = Open, s = singles, d = doubles
- (Age Range) = Lets you know what age events are available for the tournament ï¿½ please see the age requirement chart.
- (NTRP Level) = Lets you know what NTRP Levels are available for the tournament
- Example: MW (2.5-5.0)sd ï¿½ this would indicate that for both Men and Women, the events offered are NTRP levels 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, and 5.0, for both singles and doubles teams.
- Example: MW (25-70)sd ï¿½ this would indicate that for both Men and Women, the events offered are for those that meet the age requirements between 25-70 years old, for both singles and doubles teams.
- FS = Father-Son Doubles, MD = Mother-Daughter Doubles,
FD = Father-Daughter Doubles, MS = Mother-Son Doubles
- SE = Single Elimination, FIC = Feed-In Consolation, FMLC = First Match Losers Consolation,
RR = Round Robin, MFIC = Modified Feed-In Consolation, COMP = Compass
- F = Finals, PL = Playoffs, SF = Semifinals, QF = Quarterfinals, 16 = Round of 16,
32 = Round of 32, 64 = Round of 64, 128 = Round of 128, 256 = Round of 256